As a metropolitan and global university, St. John’s is one of the nation’s most diverse institutions of higher education. We are enriched by a mixture of cultures and feature an internationalized curriculum. As a result, we attract highly motivated international students from 123 countries.
- Complete and submit an online application at grad.stjohns.edu/apply
- An essay and recommendation letters are required for all programs.
- Certain programs may have additional requirements, please contact an Admissions Counselor at 844-393-1677 to see if more application materials are required.
- Official university and postsecondary transcripts, as well as degree conferrals/diplomas
- A course by course foreign credit evaluation with GPA calculation from a NACES member is required for all applicants with international credits.
- Upload all documents to the application portal or send to email@example.com
- Test Scores
- TOEFL, IELTS or DUOLINGO exam to demonstrate English language proficiency
- Some programs require GRE/GMAT scores
- When submitting test scores, please use the St. John’s school code 2799
Click here for more information regarding graduate application requirements for international admission.
Please Note: Conditional admission is an option for some graduate programs.
Applicants from the following countries do not need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score: American Samoa; Antigua and Barbuda; Australia; Bahamas; Barbados; Belize; Bermuda; Botswana; British Virgin Islands; Canada (except Quebec); Dominica; Eswatini; Gambia; Ghana; Grenada; Grand Cayman; Guyana; Ireland; Jamaica; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Malawi; Mauritius; New Zealand; Nigeria; Papua New Guinea; Sierra Leone; Singapore; South Africa; St. Kitts and Nevis (St. Christopher); St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Trinidad and Tobago; Turks and Caicos Isle; Uganda; United Kingdom; U.S. Pacific Trust; Zambia; and Zimbabwe. This list is subject to change. The Office of Admission reserves the right to require additional documentation and waive certain requirements as part of the admission process.
How do I begin the application process?
You can start your application online or visit the Admission page for a list of the materials you will need to submit for application.
If you have further questions about the program, please call us at 844-393-1677 or Request More Information.
Request More Information
To learn more about our online degree programs, complete the form below. A St. John’s Admissions Counselor will contact you soon.
All fields required