As a metropolitan and global university, St. John’s is one of the nation’s most diverse institutions of higher education. We are enriched by a mixture of cultures and feature an internationalized curriculum. As a result, we attract highly motivated international students from 123 countries.
- Complete and submit an online application at stjohns.edu/apply.
- An essay and recommendation letters are required for all programs.
- Certain programs may have additional requirements, please contact a Program Manager at 844-393-1677 to see if more application materials are required.
- Official university and postsecondary transcripts, as well as degree conferrals/diplomas
- TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate English language proficiency
- Some programs require GRE/GMAT scores
- When submitting test scores, please use the St. John’s school code 2799
Applicants who have attended an American high school abroad or an American university, or who are from any of the following countries, can have the TOEFL/ IELTS requirement waived, but will be required to submit SAT or ACT test scores:
- American Samoa
- Canada (except Quebec)
- Grand Cayman
- New Zealand
- Sierra Leone
- United Kingdom
- US Pacific Trust
Conditional admission is an option in some graduate programs.
If you have further questions about the program, please call us at 844-393-1677 or Request More Information.