Below are some answers to commonly asked questions about the St. John’s online M.B.A. program.
Is this online degree equivalent to the on-campus M.B.A. offered by St. John’s?
Yes. It covers the same curriculum and is taught by the same instructors, only in a fully online format.
What are the admission requirements for this program?
Your acceptance will be based on the following:
- Baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate degree
- GPA of 3.25
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) scores. (GMAT waivers may be available to applicants who have substantial management experience and strong academic performance.)
- Statement of professional goals
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation obtained from professional or academic references
How long will the program take to complete?
Although the online M.B.A. may be completed in as little as 18 months, most part-time students finish in three years.
Is there a campus residency requirement?
No. The degree is fully online, with no residency requirement or campus visits required.
What is the cost of tuition for the program?
Program tuition for the current academic year is $1,215 per credit hour.
Is the program accredited?
Yes. St. John’s University’s online M.B.A. program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
What will I learn in the program?
You will learn to:
- Acquire a global business perspective
- Apply business knowledge and skills effectively
- Appreciate professional and ethical responsibilities as a leader
- Make strategic, integrative decisions.
What electives are available to students who choose the Interdisciplinary Business concentration?
Students selecting the Interdisciplinary Business concentration will have the opportunity to choose from electives across multiple business disciplines, including courses in Accounting, Business Analytics, Computer Information Systems, Enterprise Risk Management, Executive Management, Finance, International Business, Investment Management, Marketing Management, Risk Management and Insurance, and Taxation. (Subject to availability.)
What differentiates this program from others?
The St. John’s online M.B.A. program stands apart in its:
- Focus on case studies, real-world projects, and global perspectives
- Distinguished full-time faculty who consult with international businesses, appear in business news media, and have extensive industry experience and connections
- Options to choose a concentration in either Risk Management and Insurance or Taxation
- Short time to completion of 18 months
Are there set times to attend my classes?
No. You will have specific assignment deadlines and test dates, but you can complete your online coursework at times that are convenient for you.
If you have further questions about the program, please call us at 844-393-1677 or Request More Information.