St. John’s is committed to providing students a high-quality online graduate education at accessible tuition rates.
|Graduate Program||Cost Per Credit|
|Master of Business Administration||$1,215|
|Master of Science in Library and Information Science||$1,285|
|Master of Science in Accounting||$1,215|
|Master of Science in Taxation||$1,215|
|Ph.D. in Literacy||$1,200|
St. John’s online graduate programs are also subject to applicable University and General Fees. For details, please visit the University Fees page.
Important Additional Information
- 2017-2018 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2017 through Spring of 2018
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full before registration can be completed.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.
Advance your career with an online graduate degree from St. John’s University. Contact us at 844-393-1677 or Request More Information today.