At St. John’s, we provide you with the highest level of education at the best possible value, setting the pathway to a more prosperous future. Investing in a Masters or Doctorate degree at St. John's helps prepare you to achieve ongoing success in your career.
When it comes to calculating your cost of tuition, each individual scenario is different. Use the table below to help plan for your financial needs.
|Online Graduate Program||Cost Per Credit||Credit Hours|
|Master of Business Administration||$1,245||36|
|Master of Public Health||$1,230||45|
|Master of Science in Accounting||$1,245||33|
|Master of Science in Taxation||$1,245||31|
|Master of Science in Library and Information Science||$1,318||36|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Literacy||$1,230||42|
St. John’s online graduate programs are also subject to applicable University and General Fees. For details, please visit the University Fees page.
Important Additional Information
- 2018-2019 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2018 through Spring of 2019
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full before registration can be completed.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.
Advance your career with an online graduate degree from St. John’s University. Contact us at 844-393-1677 or Request More Information today.