Investing in Your Future with St. John’s University
At St. John’s, we provide you with the highest level of education at the best possible value, setting the pathway to a more prosperous future. Investing in a Masters or Doctorate degree at St. John’s helps prepare you to achieve ongoing success in your career.
When it comes to calculating your cost of tuition, each individual scenario is different. Use the table below to help plan for your financial needs.
|Online Graduate Program||Cost Per Credit||Credit Hours|
|Master of Science in Library and Information Science||$1,565||36|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Literacy||$1,470||42|
St. John’s online graduate programs are also subject to applicable University and General Fees. For details, please visit the University Fees page.
Important Additional Information
- 2019-2020 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2019 through Spring of 2020.
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full before registration can be completed.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.
Request More Information
To learn more about our online degree programs, complete the form below. A St. John’s Admissions Counselor will contact you soon.
All fields required